STAY CONNECTED TODAY!
Welcome to Andrew F. Kokesh VFW Post 1816 located in Garrison, MN. Learn more about Andrew here.
The Post is open 7 days a week, located at 23274 Monroe Street in Garrison, ¼ of a mile west of the MN-169 / MN-18 interchange.
Come join us for any of our events.
* We have Bingo every Thursday at 6pm and Sunday starting at 2pm.
* Very fun and exciting Virtual Racing begins at 5pm every Friday.
* Our Meat Raffle is every Friday at 6pm.
Enjoy nourishment from our great kitchen.
* Wednesdays (4:30pm – 8pm): Broasted Chicken with toast and coleslaw
* Thursday-Friday (5pm-7pm): Check out the menu
Stay updated with the VFW Newsletter that highlights reports from the Post Commander, the Quartermaster and the Gaming Manager.
Have a large event coming up? You can rent the VFW hall for all your needs. Check out our Hall Rental page for more information.
Check out our Facebook Page for up to date events and content.